- process all payments related to physical projects either from the grant or developmental resources of the university.
- provide periodic reports to be submitted to the central agency
- ensuring transaction updates within the Project Monitoring System (SPP II) are made monthly.
- provide financial information that will be used as input to the application of the Malaysia Plan development grant through the Asset Management Development office (PPPA).
- ensuring that all payment records and project files are well managed and organized and kept well for any reference.
- managing procurement process through bidding
- provide financial advice to the relevant PTJ
- implement the financial management of the UPM Teaching Hospital
Updated:: 26/09/2018 [aini_abd]